Let me tell you something this aint an easy job. I got a call dispatch, it's bad news. & it stinks. But this is my job & I love it. And this life & in this world, I want to help people our end user in 23 states in southeast part of America. & I might get hundred bad calls a day. But 1 time I can help someone & make a save, correct a wrong or right a situation, then I'm a happy tech. & as we move through this life we should try & do good, if we can do that, & not hurt anyone else, well. then char baki..




Been a TSR for almost 2 years at Sykes Asia we do support Internet Service Provider in 23 states  south east part in the US under southeast project when I was just 18 years of age right after I graduated college at USPF Lahug Campus. 























I was Sykes. 

╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯`v´¯)
      ╚══`.¸.Jesus