How I was able to achieved my instagram feedgoals. We all know that this certain instagram (IG) is among one of the most popular and the bestest in social media as photo sharing site that serves for over millions of pips humanity world wide. Coming from my sweet friends word of mouth as what they say is that "beautiful Beyonce and pretty Selena" were whom has lots of IG followers in the universe. Say what now? Now it is about time to stop hiding my ehem! infamous hidden talent lol and that I would bettah unleash my forces up for insta gamey tactics.

First on my list is that I do not use the IG photo cam in the actual IG application, coz it is obvious that it actually lacks some features, coz you can not zoom out the subject and it would automatically crop the image, trust me i'd been there. Second of my list is workin' on your square frame coz' you can just crop your image subject later. Third is before you snap a photo subject one must make sure to keep steady to avoid that blurry effect, right? So the next to the list is you need to stay focus when capturing an image, coz we can tap the subject image for that instant clarity effect and to concentrate for a better out look to get the exact lighting you wanted. And down to the last list is editing apps plays an important rule it is just that instagram does not have that great filters but we can opt to use like VSCO filters cam and finally with OPPO F1s change my instagram experience coz I was able to achieved my instagram feedgoals in no time. Please take a look down below for my sample image.






#OPPOF1sPH 
 #OPPOF1S
@oppophilippines 
@nuffnangph




You may check here for more details about OPPO F1s: http://www.oppo.com/en/smartphone-f1s



For more details of my IG account you may please follow me at https://www.instagram.com/oops_remedy/ 
@oops_remedy