Hey y’all! Who among you here is a big fan of milk tea, guess what? You will definitely enjoy the delicious taste of Chatime drinks. The Pearl milk tea is the best milk tea I have evah tasted in my entire life! The milk tea taste was a great balance to the sweet Pearls. It was late in the afternoon when I walk by on the upper ground floor, in SM City Cebu then I saw this really eye catching chatime stall and when I look at the place from afar, I know that it is the mega perfect place to have somethin’ this very cool yet refreshing drink, when I ordered for the first time, I simply ask what were there bestseller, so I choose this “Pearl Milk Tea” and when I tasted the drink for the first time I realize that it is actually more than just a regular milk tea café, boy oh boy! It provides an extra kick and I really really liked this one a lot. To tell you guys it is my first time to try this and already love chat time’s milk tea so much. They also feature a variety of drinks you could choose from aside from milk tea, they also have fruit tea, chocolate drink, mouse, fruit juices like refreshers and smoothies, latte and coffees. They also have drink options from toppings like pearls, grass jelly, pudding, coffee jelly, rainbow jelly, coconut jelly mousse, aloe vera and red beans, plus sugar options like 0% sugar, 30 % sugar, 50 % sugar, 70 % sugar, normal sugar and extra sugar, you could opt to ice options like no ice, less ice, normal ice and extra ice in it. So want to know more? 




You could check them out on facebook at @Chatime Philippines or you may also follow them on @Chatime Philippines instagram account and you may also simply visit them at http://chatimecafe.com