Finally received my One Million - 90 Days Challenge (Millionaire's Edition) Book

by - Thursday, March 14, 2013




  


I was so happy, no words can explain how thankful that finally I received a copy of this great book that I just saw from my facebook wall, it's actually a sponsor ads about this certain book entitled One Million - 90 Days Challenge, I was caught with the title, like 'say, what now? For real?!' So I click on the 'on call tab down at the bottom of the sponsor ads to know more on how to order. I then shoot a message direct to their Official Page, the I received a message on how to order, so I follow what is asked, I ordered online via coins.ph putting on the desired details required, I was able to avail the 695 php promo with free shipping nationwide. I then send all the details about my mode of payment which I provided my ordered transaction slip together with the reference number.  I was like hesitant to order at first, but when I google it up, found out that there's also a lot of people would like to grab a copy. I ordered and waited patiently to arrive, hoping and praying to receive the soonest. I understand that there are also a lot of orders coming from different places around in the Philippines, that they were also doing there best to be able to facilitate all orders. It took few weeks to finally arrived at my door step via LBC currier. I was so excited to be able to read Sir Veni Flore's One Million - 90 Days Challenge Illustration Millionaire Edition. I am so grateful to the OPTiMUS Inc. for publishing such a great work of art on Veni Flores. Thank you so much to the Facebook staff for handling my order in timely manner and for your quick as a bullet response regarding about my order's update.




Here is the exact msg of there response when I decided to order:

Hi Remedy , WOW! You made the perfect step towards success! The MILLIONAIRES EDITION is ₱695 and FREE Shipping for the first 100 orders!Pls pay here: ☛BPislands 2649-0616-64 (SA) ☛BDO 006-8901-5626-8 (SA) Acct name: Venidici Flores

This is during promotional period, the normal Price is now 795 PHP for details on how to order just read down below.






www.facebook.com/VeniFloresLetsMakeItHappen/
Just copy and paste the link above if you plan to get your own copy :D





You May Also Like

0 comments