Welcome



When I was just a kid, I saw this movie way back long time ago in which the main character is just working at home and how he was able to sustain he's daily needs, then he provide whatever or everything he's family needs, and I was inspired by the fact that we can actualy work at home for real, it requires to have atleast stable internet connection or ISP (atleast wired), personal computer or laptop and your tech. skills. So I was amazed with the idea, and promise myself when I grow up, I will have to work at home as a freelancer, and would love to be working at the comfort of my home, as time goes by, after reading different articles online about the advantages working at home, with mix and match details I was able to work and come up an idea on how to achieve that dream, it's like I just found a light at the end of the tunnel. I started working as freelancer homebased wayback 2012 at odesk workplace platform, with different kinds of jobs as Data Entry, Graphics Designer, Social Media moderator, encoding jobs and so on but ofcouse we have to start from smaller amount of salary in the beggining but time flies by I was able to augment my rate with enought skills needed. And I became a website moderator for a year with 3 digit salary and it was like a dream come true to me.  So below are the pros or advantages to working at home at your own convenient. If your novice or noobs with the idea, you can actually google or atleast find useful tutorial available over the youtube on how to acquire freelancing skills needed to start working as telecommuter. 





  So this is how to work Homebased - In the Philippines


  • The perks is that: no traffic & no stress working at your home sweety home
  • You're one step away from your sweet bedroom
  • There's no need to rush going out 
  • It's easy access to everything
  • Super convenient right? 
  • It is environmentally friendly
  • Spend more time with family
  • With less stressful environment 
  • Very quieter atmosphere
  • Eliminate long commute
  • Less distractions 
  • More productive
  • Save gas
  • Work or home balance
  • You sometimes get free travel Incentives but still depends with your client though 



Are you guys ready to become a Homebased Online Freelancer?
Please join our Facebook group page especially for moms out there. 

Please leave your comment down at the buttom below & we will get in touch with you the soonest. 





As for my experience, I just started working while I travel to anywhere I want at the same time.
Isn't that sweet? Hoping to travel anywhere, meet interesting people and to experience new things for FREE the soonest.
Work with Pleasure
It's another small dream come true for me @ Boracay










  




                                                      ENJOY WORKING at HOME......! 
                                                    

                                                        To God be the Glory  *(^_^)*